Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Understanding Jewish Adulthood & the Right to Sex


Understanding Jewish Adulthood & the Right to Sex

The Gentiles legal definition of entering into adulthood is between ages 15–21, depending on the region in question. Many cultures in Africa however define an adult at the age of 13.
According to Jewish tradition when a male reaches age 13 he enters into adulthood and when a female reaches 12 years old she enters into adulthood. However in the Bible and Jewish Scripture there is no age requirement for adulthood or for getting married, to include entering into sexual activity. Janet symbolized the Jews. By Jewish tradition Janet was an adult when she had Alicia as well when she was impregnated. People accuse me of child molestation but we are playing by the bible and in the bible or Jewish Traditions you cannot prove this, furthermore it clearly states that Paul is under Christ Law and not the white man’s law. So who decides what is right or wrong by Christ but the Lord?

The Biological Adulthood for a female:
Adulthood is understood as at the time when physical maturation is complete.
This will be written into the tradition of the African American Jew and for the Gentiles that are chosen to be Jews by the Word.

When a person enters into adulthood they are considered responsible for their actions and are therefore allowed to get married. Once a person is married they are allowed to enter into sexual activity.

This is what I believe to be righteous but for most people it is not advisable. No man should take on a wife or wives he cannot support and provide for.

King Jesus Paul Solomon

PS:

1Co 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.
1Co 9:22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.
1Co 9:23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
1Co 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
1Co 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1Co 9:26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
1Co 9:27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

No comments: