Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The seed is the word of God


The seed is the word of God

To: President George W. Bush
From: Frank Paul Gambino
RE: The Reality of my Money Matters
Date: 7 July 2008
You already possess all the qualities you need to succeed in life, but the harsh truth is you have not been using them to any great extent. The cosmic picture on your birthday urges you to stop drifting and start driving yourself towards a worthwhile goal.
You have done as much thinking and planning as is good for you - now you must convert your thoughts into deeds and your plans into concrete realities. It won't just happen as if by magic. Only you can turn your life around. So get to it.
What we are doing is a piece of work; I am in the process of calling in my markers and am sending out collectors to pickup what is due to me. Why you think I can write the plan in plain English without fear of someone stealing the ideas, it is because the ideas are based on the debts owed me. It is not money laundering by any means but I do plan to give to Bush what is Bush’s, but I also expect the high rollers to give to God what is God’s.
For some reason we are having a miscommunications and I guess you are asking me to spell it out, Janet is one of many collectors I will send out and they will give services and in return my money in escrow will be released and I will be as charitable in the process as possible. You are right it will not happen like magic it will happen through a series of business transactions.
If I say we want to sell $15M in block tickets sold to the government through charitable contributions of politicians and big business corporations this is not request it is an ORDER TO SUPPORT THE DAMN SHOW. I made my money and now it is time to collect it and settle with those I owe and the existence of Live Nation, Paramount Pictures, Bank of America and the lot is evidence I settled now they are going to give me my money through services rendered.
Lk 20:23 He saw through their duplicity and said to them,
Lk 20:24 “Show me a denarius. Whose portrait and inscription are on it?”
Lk 20:25 “Caesar’s,” they replied. He said to them, “Then give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”
Lk 20:26 They were unable to trap him in what he had said there in public. And astonished by his answer, they became silent.

Please do not force me to explain things you should already know; I am the seed and I am the word, it is my job to plan and it is the job of the body of Christ to carryout the plans. I say it and my will be done. Now we should be on the same page and the first order of business is to SUPPORT THE TOUR Vigorously and diligently. I expect everything I asked for plus more out of the kindness and gratefulness of your hearts, all the way down to the high tech stage presentation.
Lk 8:10 He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “ ‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’
Lk 8:11 “This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God.
Frank Paul Gambino

No comments: