Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

When is the next move?

To: President George W. Bush
From: Frank Paul Gambino
RE: When is the next move?
Date: 10 February 2008

I am ready to go home; my only concern is I do not want to take down my family in the process. As you demonstrated just because I might be and I stress might be an untouchable that does not apply to the Gambino Family Members, and therefore it does not apply to my wives possibly. I cannot risk their association with me as a basis for harassment. I keep being told it is not the time yet and I showed a lot of patience and so did they, but at some point we have to end the procrastination.

All I ask for in advance is my Presidential Pardon which is more about their security than mine’s and I want my retirement from the Government when I go home, everything else is (COD) cash on delivery. Based on my calendar I am free to move out anytime after 4 March 2008, which is the beginning of 049 or 430 years based on the faulty accounting. On correct accounting it is about 390 years plus 40 years in the wilderness. Anyway you look at it the time to deal with me has come.

I need to know where I am going I do not want to travel like chicken with her head cut off. I need confirmation I want to be received, I do not want to come uninvited and unexpected. As for coming like a thief in the night we been there and done that, people still do not know who I am and are full of doubts. Unifying with my women will help my credibility and will make me a happy and satisfied man. Then I will be willing to come in contact with a key and do what has to be done during your administration. Either when or sooner than if it takes to long before I get my Presidential Pardon I will move out within one week, sometime after 4 March 2008.

I should have the finances by sometime in March to move out; without any extra help. I need my Presidential Pardon ASAP.

Frank Paul Gambino

No comments: