Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Air Force Infinity & Marine Infinity

Air Force Infinity & Marine Infinity

I want to put in an order for a Jet and Helicopter that are clones to what the President of the United States is issued. I want to it for my immediate family and if I have to fly I think I want to be in a Jet that can glide to a landing if the motors shut down.

Then I want Private Jets for my Administration and Consistory, I think 8 to 12 passenger Jets will be fine, I want to mix that up. I need enough Jets to keep them moving smoothly, I do not want to necessarily give each of them a Jet, I want the ability by having a nice size fleet to move my men and women without too much waiting, if they have to stay at a hotel overnight so be it. They will not need their own Jet, unless they buy it themselves, they can afford it, but I will get them wherever they have to go for me. I do not know check with some of these broke airlines and see what they have; I will take a few larger ones. And of course I will need pilots. I want as many Airmen as the government can spare. Airman will fly my family.

I wonder what the price tag will be for this fleet, but do not cut corners because this is about safety and not just transportation. I think my next problem is people are going to start to count my money and want more and more, but I have a lot of mouths to feed and major investments to make.

Frank Paul Gambino

No comments: