Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Frank Paul Jones Found Incompetent to Proceed

Search Amazon.com for dui handbookFrank Paul Jones Found Incompetent to Proceed




After being arrested on 1 Aug 2010 for a DUI (alcohol), I, Frank Paul Jones underwent extensive psychological forensic evaluations to determine my competence. This is a tactic used by public defenders when faced with a mentally ill client. It is not uncommon. I am telling the story before lies leak out by people like TMZ.com

They (the state of Florida) had a very weak case and the three evaluations whereby two out of three determined me to be incompetent, is basically stating because I cannot assist my attorney in my defense, I cannot proceed in this trial.

It is a conspiracy against me to keep me silent. As they further destroy my creditability, by making the world think I am really delusional on every point. So be it!

Though I cannot be tried in court and my charges were minor (misdemeanor) I will probably not be restored to competent because Dr. Tracy G. Henley in a tie breaker from two previous competency evaluations done by Drs. Crum and Borkosky, said the problem is long term. Dr. Crum a woman found me incompetent and Dr. Borkosky a man found me competent, all of them are white.

Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVII Chapter 916 Mentally Deficient and Mentally Ill Defendants:

The above hyperlink will take you to the chapter 916 of the Florida Statues. There are some interesting facts involved in the decision by the court. For example, after 5 years the charges must be dropped due to the statue of limitations and there is nothing in there stating I will lose any of my civil rights as a result of this decision. Therefore in the state of Florida I have a right to work and handle my own affairs. It is not a civil decision and I still can lead the NCNCHINC, but simply cannot not be tried in the court of law.

No comments: