Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is that what Hollywood women do?


Is that what Hollywood women do?

To: Janet
From: Paul
Date: 12 October 2008

So that is what you’ll do in Hollywood? You hire a male prostitute and call him a bodyguard. I was supposed to go after poor Jermaine while he went after me. Was the setup the Mohegan Sun until you found out my friends were on call?

You think I really care about what you do with your pussy? You just proved you are just another woman and nothing special. You called yourself playing me and you played yourself. I fine ass bitch paying for dick, talking about being in love with a punk ass bitch.

I will tell you in advance what my message of the day will be. I will take time off from the bullshit and when you decide to get back to me so be it. But the game is over, you weep what you sow and everybody will get what they deserve. After tomorrow I have nothing else to say to any of you all.

Paul

No comments: