Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Uncle Billy Back on Track

To: President George W. Bush
From: Paul
RE: Uncle Billy Back on Track
Date: 18 June 2008

His blood type is [O] which is a universal donor. I am a universal acceptor with [AB+] blood type. Finding him a match should not be that hard it is a matter of how he is prioritized. Most people are type [O] blood type. He said he would take his medications and treatment at the hospital. As we know he is a Worshipful Master so my sister and her daughter will clean up and out his house so that his home aide can maintain his house after everything is cleared. Also, he is my Agent along with John. There are things in there that are not meant to be seen by everyone.

Personally I would like an Eastern Star or a Freemason work as his home aide. I want this arranged. I told him he needs something to do at the house while he gets treatment and wait on a match and or donor. I want him to have a computer, he does not know anything about a computer but he will be homebound and needs something to occupy his time. He does not need anything fancy and I think the VA can arrange this.

Sincerely,

Frank Paul Gambino

No comments: